Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

thank you...


for you mr. ash zakri...

thank you...

for always being there and giving me all you've got

for pushing me to the top when i'm down

for always be on my side when i need a friend

for your love that keep me feel safe and warm

for being the arms to be my shelter through all the rain

for being someone that i know i can lean on

for a heart i can rely on through anything

for everything you do

and

for being the one who i can run to

you're the perfect

partner,

bestfriend,

hubby

and 

soulmate

that i ever had...

and this song is specially dedicated for you...

(^__^)



awak ingat lagi tak saya nyanyikan lagu ni malam tu untuk awak?

mungkin tak sesedap penyanyi asal

tapi ianya ikhlas dari hati

i love you, so much 


-mrs.ash-

No comments:

Post a Comment